CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Tegeno manufactures custom-made products in an enormous variety of technical designs. We work with high quality German milling machines: 3-Axis and 5-Axis (simultaneously).
Operating programs are written independently of the machine in special CAM software, Powermill (this is an equivalent to for example Edgecam)
We use high quality materials, such as carbide and powder metallurgic steel, but also tool steels. Our parts are generally within +/- 0,01 tolerance. Our customer base is worldwide and produces very well-known brands.
For a better impression, please take a look at our corporate movie: https://youtu.be/WiGc5VC-vbs
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then please send your CV (with photo) and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Your tasks will be:
- setting machines to produce items of steel,
- production of items in accordance with the technical drawings,
- quality control of performed operations.
- ability to read technical drawings,
- ability to set numerical or conventional cutting machines,
- ability to work in a team,
- knowledge of programs: CAD / CAM,
- experience is required.
- very good salary,
- work in a fast growing company with foreign capital,
- possibility to develop professionally,
- work based on modern machines and programming technologies.