CNC Milling incl. CAM programming
Opis stanowiska pracy
Tegeno manufactures custom-made products in an enormous variety of technical designs. We work with high quality German milling machines: 3-Axis and 5-Axis (simultaneously) of which two are connected with a robot cell.
Operating programs are written independently of the machine in special CAM software, Powermill (this is an equivalent to for example Edgecam)
We use high quality materials, such as carbide and powder metallurgic steel, but also tool steels. Our parts are generally within +/- 0,01 tolerance. Our customer base is worldwide and produces very well-known brands;
For a better impression, please take a look at our corporate movie: https://youtu.be/WiGc5VC-vbs
Are you interested in this vacancy and really excited to work abroad for a longer period? Then please send your CV (with photo) and motivation letter in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical education;
- Relevant work experience for a number of years including making complete programs;
- Able to read and work from a technical drawing;
- Experience with CAM software;
- Good general computer skills;
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing (this will be tested by phone before the first possible job interview);
- Driven, flexible, accurate and structured;
- Ability to work independently and produce orders within the required time frame and within the required dimension tolerances;
- The will to settle in the Netherlands for a longer period of time! If you have, with family.
- Small series (1-10 pieces);
- An independent, dynamic, challenging job;
- Market conform salary, depending on experience candidate;
- An enthusiastic group of colleagues;
- High quality standards and do not compromise on this.
Wypełnij ten formularz, odpowiemy najszybciej jak to możliwe.